Parents or guardians who wish to avail themselves of the Breakfast Club service may apply on-line by clicking on the image.
Parents must register students every scholastic year!
Agħfas hawn għall-verżjoni bil-Malti: Breakfast Club.
Our school provides the Breakfast Club service. The following are some important points that must be followed to ensure the smooth running of this service:
- You may register online for Breakfast Club from this link: http://education.gov.mt/en/Pages/Breakfast-Club.aspx
- In case of difficulties contact 2598 2763 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Breakfast Club starts from 7.00am till 8.30am. Children are to enter the school premises from Triq il-Konkors Teatrali (gate used by Kinder) and proceed to the aluminium door where a breakfast club facilitator will escort them to the kitchen. No parents are allowed to proceed beyond the aluminium door for safety purposes.
- Each student must bring box of tissues and a large packet of wipes. Cuttlery will be provided by the school.
- It is very IMPORTANT to inform the Breakfast Club Facilitators immediately if your child suffers from any eating disorder or condition.
- I am sure you will understand and appreciate that the children have to eat what is offered. It might be advisable to send children any breakfast of their choice, if they do not like what the school provides.
- It is also important that the children behave themselves properly at all times during Breakfast Club.
- Kindly send two contact numbers (telephone and mobile) in cases of an emergency.
- If, for any reason, you decide to terminate use of this service, the school must be notified in writing. (Click here to download the termination of service form in English: Termination of Service or in Maltese: Twaqqif tas-Servizz)